Your guide to success in the rabbit world
Hundreds of 4-H clubs around the country turn to this book for advice on rabbit showing, breeding, and for expert tips on how to win contests like rabbit showmanship and breed ID. This guide is specially formatted for use in club meetings, with a lesson-per-page layout so leaders can photocopy the section they need for that night. Written in easy-to-understand language with lots of charts and photos to enhance comprehension, the Youth Rabbit Project Study Guide is a valuable "paperback mentor" to 4-H members of all ages and levels.
* Guide to choosing your breed
* Concise instructions on breeding, housing, and health care
* How to show and judge rabbits, with visual aids
* "Making sense of meat projects"
* Illustrated 4-H Showmanship Guide with Q/A
* Breed ID tips from a two-time national breed ID winner
* Rabbit judging contest tips from a licensed ARBA judge
* Quizzes and answer sheets
* Leaders' resources including forms, tips, and meeting ideas
* May be reproduced for use within your club
72 pages. Full color. $20.00